Tuesday, January 31, 2012

feedback...

I would really love some feedback from anyone reading this blog.  I have received some really great comments regarding the material on these posts and I want to open this up to anyone reading this blog.  I have heard that keeping the post short is appreciated as I know we all have a very limited time to read for fun.  From now on I will be attempting to focus the subject matter of my posts.  There is so much to talk about, and the subject matter can be completely intertwined, that sometimes the material can loose it's focus.


Also, I would like to start profiling people's projects.  How you interpret this is really up to what you are looking for as a user of this blog.  Have you completed a project and want to highlight your achievements?  Do have a home project you have been thinking about and are looking for free professional advice?  Are you somewhere in-between?  Don't worry if it's a small project or a big one.  You would be amazed at how simple (and cheap) some of your home design solutions can be.



Please leave any suggestions you have for adjusting the content of this site to better suit your needs in the comments section below.  I would much rather discuss design ideas about specific projects than my general thoughts on design.  The work is so much more rewarding when there is a real outcome involved.  If you do have a project you would like me to highlight or provide advice on, again, please leave a comment below and I will get in touch with you personally.

Thanks for stopping by.


Cheers,
Levi


2 comments:

  1. I would love to add a second bathroom on the second floor of my house. I have no idea where to start. How much would a modest bathroom addition cost? What are the major things I should consider before jumping into the project? Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A second bathroom is an awesome idea. You will love what it does to increase the value of your home and the design opportunities are endless. I wrote a post in response to your question here.

      http://vedasroom.blogspot.com/2012/02/bathroom-above-is-not-pie-in-sky.html

      Check it out, and e-mail me at levi.m.patterson@gmail.com with any of your specific questions for your house. I wanted to answer the general questions of your comment in a blog post that everyone could benefit from, but there are many more specifics to consider and I would love to address those when you have time.

      Thanks for reading!

      Levi

      Delete